Headstock - Fretboard Mod: Pono Tenor

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
I picked up some of the fine Headstock/Fretboard "inlay" decals from

http://www.inlaysticker.com/

and decided to do a custom job on my Pono Koa Tenor. I was really impressed by the results.

Body.jpg

Neck.jpg

Headstock.jpg

That does look great. I have been looking at these for a while - intrigued by your longer term review of them - do they fade, or get rubbed off by fingers in time

Appreciate you cant answer that just yet - but will be keen to know further down the line

Nice job...that looks really cool!!! Curious to find out how long they hold up.

Very nice Ukulelecowboy.....curious about durability also......................BO..................

Aloha Mike,
Nice job and it looks so fun....and beautiful....thanks for sharing!! Happy strummings....MM Stan..

That does look great. I have been looking at these for a while - intrigued by your longer term review of them - do they fade, or get rubbed off by fingers in time

Appreciate you cant answer that just yet - but will be keen to know further down the line

Hey paul, i have the vines decal on my concert uke, initially it works well, but over time, (and since i have sweaty fingers and what not)
The decals would slowly fade to yellow. The top layer of the decal would start peeling, but it doesn't affect the playability whatsoever.

So overall, I'm guessing it's just aesthetics.

Top Bottom