"What a Wonderful World (instrumental)" + video tutorial for those who want it.

casarole45

Reaction score
Aloha Cassarole,
Sounds so sweet..and nice...just love the Camera angle too...wish more would use this angle too....Happy Strummings..Thanks for Sharing, MM Stan

just as a word from the older, sadder and wiser. be aware that I had to remove a lot of my videos because Road Range Music, who own the rights to this song, registered a complaint with YouTube about my cover of it. that was one strike, and the tube only gives you three before they flush your account.

Much thanks for that stan. Yeah I really like that angle too, I might try some fisheye lense effect next time.

Howling, cheers, I'm not to worried though at the end of the day if they ask me to take it down I'll take it down. Maybe I'll then upload it under a different name... something like "what a beautiful planet" =D . I remember seeing on a documentry it is an absolute dog trying to do someone for copyright over music without words as the only comparison to go by is the similar tune which are never identical. Not that I'd want to take anyones credit away from an fantastic piece of music.

Top Bottom