KANILEA K-1 TENOR (Satin finish) and Fremont tweed hardshell case

revdrkate

Reaction score
[SOLD! ]KANILEA K-1 TENOR (Satin finish) and Fremont tweed hardshell case

[Sold!]
This gorgeous koa tenor from Kanilea is rich and resonant. The satin finish makes the neck fast and easy. I've had this ukulele for two years and the koa has opened up beautifully. She really sings! Strung with Worth clear tenor strings with low G. I added a strap button.

I'm thinning the herd to pay some medical bills. I'm selling for $650. I'll include the cool tweed case. We can negotiate on shipping.

View attachment 20727View attachment 20728View attachment 20729View attachment 20730IMG_0687.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Dr Rev Kate McLennan,
Sorry to hear you have health issues and medical bill...and you're selling one of your babies...I hope you're health is improving...I will pray fory for you....God's Blessings...and Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Aloha MM Stan,
You are so dear. Thanks for your prayers, blessings and wishes. You are always a loving presence on the UU forum.
Kate

Wow, there's been a lot of these lately. I got my K-1 satin off of here, and I absolutely love it. Someone needs to snag this.

bigdog 1002,

I sent you a PM. I honestly can't remember if it came set up with low G. I've experimented with it a bit and fell in love with the Worth tenors with low G on this uke. I can certainly give you a high G if you prefer.

Payment has been sent. I was able to get it done today at work. Thank you Kate and I hope you feel better soon. The uke will be loved.

Top Bottom