Our FIRST video! WOOHOO!!

Poi Dog

Reaction score
Wassup UU bruthahs and sistahs! Well, my mom decided she wanted to record me and my son jammin' for my birthday... so tell me what you guys think. :D

CLICK HERE

Whoa!! Ya were really AWESOME!! Hopefully, we will see more videos of you and your son rocking out. :)

That's so cool!

I wanted to ask the same thing. After seeing your and Aldrine's ukes, I want to hang something from mine!

What should it be? :D

how about:

- the stolen earrings from "desperately seeking susan"
- a miniature rubiks cube
- another ukulele. you can use them like nunchuks!

now i need coffee.:eek:

:cool:Braddah, das great to see! Must be da bloodline and now you get one star on yo hands.

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the kind words!

The hanger from the headstock is.....

a pokemon! He's called "Jirachi: The wishmaker". It's actually a cellphone strap that I got from eBay. I used to have a Pikachu strap on it, but I gave that one to a friend of mine - besides, I thought Pikachu was a little TOO common. LOL

jirachi.jpg

Here's a Jirachi cellphone strap thats similar - but not exactly the same as what I've got.
jirachistrap.jpg

Last edited:
Jirachi? JIRACHI?!?!

DANGIT JIRACHI, I TRAIN YOU TO LEVEL 100 AND YOU STILL FAINT WHEN GROUDON GIVES YOU A DIRTY LOOK

Haha! I'm not using him because he's powerful or anything.. hell no. In fact he's gottah be one of the weakest "Legendaries" there is! LOL

What can I say... I liked the movie.
pkadvancemovie.gif

Besides, I liked the whole premise of Jirachi in that movie... "Beware of what you wish for, you just might get it."

However, I'll probably end up changing it if I ever find my FAVORITE pokemon in a cell phone strap, but I doubt it'll be coming out anytime soon. And that's MILOTIC - or as mine says in Pokemon Diamond.. ミロカロス (Mirokarosu). If I can't find a Milotic, then I'll end up probably getting a Latias strap (I know they have those around) - from my favorite Pokemon Movie.

Top Bottom