I wish...

pdxuke

Reaction score
..that the Ohana CK series had knotted bridges instead of the looped ties.

What do YOU wish for?

Aloha pdxuke,
I wish for at least 1 ukulele player in each home in the world. It may help restore peace.........maybe................BO...............

Oops, sorry pdxuke..........how about the return of the crown bridge on the Koalohas?....better answer?...haha..........BO.....

Like my location sez....Wishing it was Hawaii!!!

I wish I played better and... can I have two wishes? I wish had more money to buy more ukuleles. (and that no child anywhere ever went to bed cold or hungry or unloved)

I wish we could win the lottery and move away from this otherwise nice place, because we live under the hell that is living underneath Drunky. As it is, we couldn't sell the place because of him without taking a huge hit. He's a sad old zombie of a man who thinks he's Charlie Sheen. And we're both owners, but his rights are more than ours because no one wants to deal with a Drunky.

I wish there were more ukes with tele headstocks.

I wish there was a 6 string concert.

I wish there were more steel string ukes.

I wish I could walk into a music shop locally and actually find decent ukes.

I wish I could sing AND play.

I wish I was needed by my family in the US.

I wish more people had their eyes open.

And if they did, there would be no need to wish for world peace.

I wish everyone in the world had enough good healthy food to eat every day, a warm dry place to sleep every night, and a calm, quiet time every day to play their very own ukulele.

I wish I could identify the maker of the ukulele in my avatar......all my searching, all the people I have talked with....lots of suggestions, but nothing....a great journey with no answer!

Top Bottom