11 year old!? Guitar prodigy Sungha Jung from Korea

Damn, can't believe no one replied to this thread. That kid is awesome!

LOL Nuke I just saw your new Avatar. "Respect my Athoratuuh!"
haha yeah i thought the change was appropriate.

damn i just finished watching more vids of this kid. that was the best version of more than words i have ever heard.

This kids Crazy!!!

Some one posted a link about a week or so ago with this kid playing the guitar. i found more of his vids. not just one but 70 videos! this kid even does that slap guitar thing, that one is canon in d. check out this kid, its all amazing...:eek:

http://youtube.com/user/jwcfree

AMAZING... I am sure this is not the last we will see of Sungha Jung.

Sick !! That kid is nice with 6 stings. Tell him to go pick up a ukulele now.

I get so frustrated when I see anything with 6 strings on Ukulele Underground.

I don't want to have to sift through guitar stuff to get to the ukulele content. :(

I get so frustrated when I see anything with 6 strings on Ukulele Underground.

I don't want to have to sift through guitar stuff to get to the ukulele content. :(

I hear you Michael but the kid is impressive you have to agree. Besides...the guitar and ukulele are cousins and a lot of guys here play both.

I hear you Michael but the kid is impressive you have to agree. Besides...the guitar and ukulele are cousins and a lot of guys here play both.
Very well put David and I agree, however, I'm with Howlie Boy. My take on it would be to keep the guitar clips coming, but keep them at a minimium. The guitar and uke are cousins, and yes, I also play both guitar and uke, therefore I enjoyed this kids talent. So, you know, it can be a slippery subject to touch on. Thanks, e-lo....

Last edited:
i remember this kid.

pshh he makes me look bad haha "/

i honestly think he makes a lot of the people that play guitar, not only is he good... HE IS 11

If you really want to be amazed, try and find the videos by the guys that originally arranged those songs. (Doyle Dikes, Michael Chapdelaine, Ulli Bögershausen etc.) Yeah, they're like 30 years older than him and don't have cute haircuts like him, but they are amazing as well.

Top Bottom