FS/FT: Baritone Uke Tuned to GCEA <SOLD>

provines

Reaction score
(Sold) (Sold)

I'm certain you've seen these ukes on Ebay. This is from bruceweiart's shop. They are from Vietnam. I've been watching his ukes for a while. This is the only one I've seen in a baritone with this fingerboard inlay. I thought this one was really pretty so I picked it up. I was really surprised at how nice this instrument is. I figured the inlay would be rough but it's smooth across the fretboard. The neck is very smooth as well. It is finished nicely. As you'd expect, it does need a setup. The action to low and you get a buzz as you move down the frets. I took the standard baritone strings off and put on baritone GCEA strings thinking that would help. It did but it still buzzes a tad and really needs to be setup. For a baritone, it has a small body. I think they take the tenor body and add a baritone neck and just move the saddle down a bit. It is very thin which is cool. So what I've ended up with is a slightly larger than average tenor. I picked up an awesome case from MGM to keep it safe. I bought the uke for $30.00 + $85 shipping and added Mike's case for $95 and picked up a humidifier for $10 and another $10 for the GCEA baritone strings. Why sell it? Nothing else but UAS and a few bills to pay which include paying off a new electric uke.

How about $190.00 for the whole package shipped in the lower 48?

You know I'm good for trade options too.

PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net

IMG_3521.jpgIMG_3520.jpgIMG_3519.jpgIMG_3522.jpgIMG_3518.jpgIMG_3521.jpgIMG_3520.jpgIMG_3519.jpgIMG_3522.jpgIMG_3518.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php
[/IMG]

I finally had time today and built a new saddle out of aluminum that eliminated the buzz. It could be shaved down a tad but it works and sounds just fine. No more buzz! Yeah!

Last edited:
Is the saddle made of aluminium better than bone? Thanks, bbb.

Top Bottom