a masterplan to fund my uas?

grammy

Reaction score
ok, not only do i already have a 'want one' list which currently has 4 items on it, it have just seen the new ukes coming out of NAMM and i have instantly got three more, so how on earth am i going to pay for all this?
suggestions please

ok, not only do i already have a 'want one' list which currently has 4 items on it, it have just seen the new ukes coming out of NAMM and i have instantly got three more, so how on earth am i going to pay for all this?
suggestions please

Kidneys are in high market right now.

Or kids.. have any kids to sell?

I have one going "Aunty Joey, I'm BOOORRREEEDDDD"

I'll start the bidding at a Poiple Soprano Flea...

Cut down on the little extras that add up. I don't know what your lifestyle is like, but even changes like bringing a lunch to work (if you aren't already) or skipping Starbucks can make a difference. Maybe you could start giving Ukulele lessons!

–Lori

Food and shelter are highly overrated...

Deliver pizzas at night. It's a noble profession. Did it myself for awhile.

JJ

Cut down on all the extra costs which are not to important. You could teach ukulele in your area as well and sell unwanted items on ebay.

Are you a smoker? Amazing how much smoking can cost per month. I suppose you wear shoes as well? Toilet paper has gotten terribly expensive! Lozark

Invent a jet propulsion fuel that is eco friendly and has twice the lift power of current formulas. And can be made using common household products. Then sell it to the government for a million dollars. And there's your uke money. C'mon, it's not rocket science,..............oh........ah.........well....never mind.

He he cut the cable and the cell phone if you're desprate...see how long that lasts...lol..

We haven't had cable for several years now. I just got sick of paying over $100 a month for 500 channels of drivel that they should be paying us to watch!

John

Invent the iPad. No, wait... that's been done already.

Top Bottom