My New Uke~ and my first vid!

seoulsister

Reaction score
Last edited:
Congratulations on your new ukulele! My first two ukuleles were Kalas, and I love them both. I hope you post photos for alll of us who like to see other people's new ukuleles.

That was really cool. :)

I have a Kala tenor thinline. It's an amazing instrument, especially given its price range. The sound is much brighter and louder than my mahogany Cordoba.

I do see a tenor in your future, though. I play guitar as well and all my ukes are tenors, I just don't see a need to go smaller. What's funny is so many people on here talk about how they have small hands and can't handle a tenor. Well, I've seen plenty of small kids playing full-sized guitars so I don't believe most adults can't play a tenor uke.

Great job on our first video! Awesome and very impressive... Do you have other musical experience? Seems like you might! Thanks for sharing and enjoy that uke!

I've played the guitar for about two years so that definitely helps my strumming out. There really is a difference in strumming a guitar and a uke tho- from what I'm experiencing. Thanks so much!

Aloha Seoulsister,
Nice job....I also watched your guitar video...wow you have a really nice soothing voice You have some pipes girl!!..and the great guitar playing too...thanks for sharing....Happy strummings..MM Stan

Top Bottom