Brisbane preview of Melbourne Uke Fest!

misty

Reaction score
Anyone else here? Waiting in the courtyard for the venue to open! It is just sweltering! Brought my uke in case there is a play-along. :)

I am inside! Great venue. I am in the third row - perfect! Will try to get some pics to post later.

Misty, you're teasing us mate. What is going on exactly? Have you got some acts playing at the MUF doing a gig there in Brisbane for you? If so, who are they...tell us more...and pics,pics, pics.... :drool:

Look on the MUF page for the Brisbane pre-Fest tour. Bosco and Honey, Uni and her Ukulele, the Ukes for Peace guy, and more! It was AWESOME! Pics when I get home. :)

look on the muf page for the brisbane pre-fest tour. Bosco and honey, uni and her ukulele, the ukes for peace guy, and more! It was awesome! Pics when i get home. :)

J.E.A.L.O.U.S !!!!!!!!! :drool:

Photos: http://imisty.smugmug.com/Other/Melbourne-Ukulele-Festival/15913216_rLgSs

Here are a couple teasers:
1193379930_JFHkp-S-1.jpg
1193376348_ZqEjx-S-1.jpg

1193376774_8isMd-S-2.jpg

Great photos Misty!! I must have been sitting just in front of you - we were in the second row. Wasn't it a fantastic night?? I loved every minute of it. I couldn't stop smiling through Bosko and Honey's performance. They have such a wonderful chemistry, and I love their new songs. Uni was fantastic as always, and she also had some beautiful new songs. It was also great to see some performers I'd never seen before.... Jontom, Ukulelezaza, Shelley O'Brien.... and it's always a treat to see Tyrone! Can't wait for five days more of this in Melbourne later this week!!! :)

It was amazing! Which side of the house were you on? I was on the left side as you face the stage. I don't recognize you from your userpic. My hair was back since it was so hot!

Great photos Misty!! I must have been sitting just in front of you - we were in the second row. Wasn't it a fantastic night?? I loved every minute of it. I couldn't stop smiling through Bosko and Honey's performance. They have such a wonderful chemistry, and I love their new songs. Uni was fantastic as always, and she also had some beautiful new songs. It was also great to see some performers I'd never seen before.... Jontom, Ukulelezaza, Shelley O'Brien.... and it's always a treat to see Tyrone! Can't wait for five days more of this in Melbourne later this week!!! :)

It was amazing! Which side of the house were you on? I was on the left side as you face the stage. I don't recognize you from your userpic. My hair was back since it was so hot!

I was on the left-hand side too - at the end near the aisle. Blue and black striped shirt and jeans, with shoulder-length blonde curly hair. I didn't recognise you from your user pic either, but you must have been just behind me :) One of the friends I was there with took pics so I'll get them from her and post a couple later.

Cool Pics Misty! It was a great night, I was sitting on the other side of the theatre (not as though it was a long way!). Really didnt want it to end.

Hey! Disco Stu is on UU! Sorry... I can't resist making Simpson's references.

Top Bottom