FS: Lanikai Solid Spruce Top w/ Pickup

cMejilla

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trimming down my ukulele collection and I realized that I never really used this ukulele much after I bought it.

Tenor Lanikai with a Solid Spruce Top.

It has Shadow P3 Active pickup as pictured in the attached photos and the 1/4" jack is located on the bottom right, also pictured. I'm throwing in the soft gig bag in with the purchase of the uke (it which did not originally come with the bag since it was a separate purchase). I bought this new when it came out about a year ago. There are slight signs of wear on the uke from just the average strumming every once in a while but it is nothing that takes away from the pickup's functionality or the uke's acoustic sound.

Pick-up works very well and has a good response before it goes into the amp. Using a no-name cable, there was very little extraneous noise or hissing that came from the uke when plugged in and not being played.

$180 + shipping

CIMG0831.JPG

CIMG0832.JPG

Last edited:
Is yours the same as the one in this link?

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--LNKSTEQ

I'm thinking it must not be, since that one is $170 new with free shipping, but I can't find anything else that looks similar....Can you give us the exact model number?
Thanks!

Model Number: S-TEQ

I hadn't realized that the price for these dropped since the first time I purchased it. That's my fault. I'll lower the asking price to around $130 + shipping (Shipping to give you an idea: from the furthest point I can measure right now is about $15 from Philadelphia, PA to around San Diego, CA). PM me if you want to discuss the price.

Terribly sorry about that one guys. :(

Last edited:
Any recordings of the uke? I know you said you didn't play it much, but I was just wondering.

Sounds good. How's the intonation on it overall?

Also, how's the action? The 2 Lanikai's that I've played had pretty good action, and were a little lower than my Kanile'a.

Sounds good. How's the intonation on it overall?

Also, how's the action? The 2 Lanikai's that I've played had pretty good action, and were a little lower than my Kanile'a.

The action is medium height when I compare it to my Pono which has a considerably low action on it, which is probably one of the reasons why the Lanikai has a longer sustain than the Pono I have. IMO when its plugged in, even though it might feel a bit different to fret, it can really carry out a long note that you may need to hold while you play

Woops, haha... I'm interested, so if deach doesn't take it, let me know :D

Yes, I am interested too, but if you want it, you were asking first.....

The action is medium height when I compare it to my Pono which has a considerably low action on it, which is probably one of the reasons why the Lanikai has a longer sustain than the Pono I have. IMO when its plugged in, even though it might feel a bit different to fret, it can really carry out a long note that you may need to hold while you play

Cool, and the intonation?

Yes, I am interested too, but if you want it, you were asking first.....

No worries deach... I didn't really have my mind made up. If you want it go ahead and grab it. I am still only 85%. :D

Cool, and the intonation?

The intonation up to the 12th fret doesnt really produce any noticeable sharps or flats that shouldn't be. I found that by comparing it with my electronic piano and not an actual tuner. It plays well though.

Top Bottom