UU Dudes in Orange County July 23

salukulady

Reaction score
As you all know Da Guys are coming to California. Their last stop before returning to the islands will be on July 23rd at 7:pM at Island Bazaar 16582 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach. $5.00 at the door. Bring your uke, it's a jam. We need a head count of how many ukuleleunderground people are coming.

I'll start the count, 1,2,3,4,5.....I'm bringing my kids. Next....

Last edited:
I'll be there with my wife if I can convince her to come.

I suspect there will be more there than those that post on this thread. I'm sure there are a few lurkers that will show up.

I suspect there will be more there than those that post on this thread. I'm sure there are a few lurkers that will show up.
....and you know what we think of lurkers.....come out, come out wherever you are......

I'm in for whatever -- hey is this a show, a workshop, a group jam or are we all just gonna get tanked and sit in a hot tub??

oh, also, money at the door?

see ya there!

I'm in for whatever -- hey is this a show, a workshop, a group jam or are we all just gonna get tanked and sit in a hot tub??

oh, also, money at the door?

see ya there!
read the first page.........

Haha well if all goes as planned I got:
Me and my fam, that's 5 of us
And a couple groups of friends and their fam. . .that's about 13 (that could change cuz I'm not sure if their all gonna be able to go :/ )

So if everyone I invited goes that brings the numba up to. . .35 hahah YEah! ! ^_^

I'm coming out of my skin! ! !
After watching the vids that Ame posted I haven't been able to get a good night sleep haha xP
I'm SOOOOO EXCITED:D

Oh hey. . .how early is everyone thinking about gettin their?

It starts at 7:00.....I would recommend getting there around 6:30-6:45. The place fills quickly with regulars. Perhaps we could all go out afterwards for a bite. I still haven't heard from the guys where they are staying that night. I know two of them hafta be at LAX very early.

Cool, I think I'm a be in the area around 5:30 ish (depending on traffic). . .hum well hopefully somebody will be their that early haha, that would be awesome to get a jam session started right before the performance ^_^

16 & 17, maybe more.

Top Bottom