New Ukulele

Tim670

Reaction score
So I went to this expo out it SF and happened to pass by this guy selling some ohana ukuleles. Decided to buy myself one and It's a lot of fun. This is like my 5th ukulele, I don't know why but every time I see one I have the urge to buy one. Anyways, I will probably have a review later next week. Keep on strumming,
-Tim

So I went to this expo out it SF and happened to pass by this guy selling some ohana ukuleles. Decided to buy myself one and It's a lot of fun. This is like my 5th ukulele, I don't know why but every time I see one I have the urge to buy one. Anyways, I will probably have a review later next week. Keep on strumming,
-Tim

So, what model Ohana did you buy?

Aloha Tim, congratualtions on your 5th. Happy Strumming!

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I just bought an Ohana CK-20S (concert) ukulele that I'm donating for use in a silent auction for a charitable event, and I've been enjoying helping the strings settle (i.e. playing it every chance I get before I deliver it to the charity). I'm curious, though ... what type of expo was it that attracted someone who was selling ukuleles?

-Tim

That seems to be a common theme around here. Welcome to the club! :)

G'day Tim and welcome to the UU mate. Congrats on your 5th. I know the feeling. At least it's not your fifth marriage!!! :) (much less expensive)

Congratz on your new uke. Look forward to seeing the review.

Congrats on the new Ohana mate, enjoy

As an aside I've been on this forum for just over a year and in that time I can not recall anyone dissing an Ohana....I've 3 of them and each remains a joy to own and play.

Cheers

Top Bottom