Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strings good, singing awful

• Get a Metronome

• I've just lost 5 minutes of my life

• Total voters
ALRIGHT!!!!!!! Awesome Tony...you've got me mate. They sound great, they really seem to suit the uke.

And I must just add, you've been holding out on us for too long. You have a lovely, easy playing style and your voice is great...so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Top job brother...fantastic old tune, extremely well sung and played. Hank Williams next!!!!??? :eek:

Great options for the poll mate he he...I have just lost 5 minutes of my life but I think that was gonna happen anyway, irrespective of whether or not I watched your great vid!!!!!!

M.O.R.E. P.L.E.A.S.E. !!! :):):)

PS you nearly stepped into camera shot there with the ol' noggin, but you safely remain (for the moment anyway) an international man of mystery...

Aloha Great Gazukes,
Great Gazooks, sounded really nice...and those Ko'olau golds have a close to a traditional hawaiian uke sound....wow....nice Pono....Thanks for Sharing,
As Eugene said...holding out on us eh!! MM Stan

Last edited:
I have the same strings on my Pono Tenor and I love em'. The mango looks nice on that uke. Congrats!

Aloha Great Gazukes, Good job. I love that Pineapple uke, it is pretty and it sounded great. The strings are good. The player is good. The sound is good. The singing is good. The song choice was good. Keep 'em coming

Thanks Eugene, Stan, Uncle Leroy and Roxhum!

Yep it's a pretty uke, there was just some discussion about changing the strings from Aquilas. Some suggested Worth Clears, but I had a hankering to have yellow strings....they sure LOOK pretty...and I thought they sounded good, but was keen to hear what others thought.

Cheers all

Top Bottom