Need help from the ukulele community, please

Dane

Reaction score
There is someone spamming my youtube channel and posting mean and foul things on all of my videos, if you guys could report them and maybe post a comment on his profile that he's a bad person or something, I would appreciate it.

I realize youtube is public and all that stuff, but I have never had or seen anything like this on uke videos, and I'd like to keep it that way.

his account: http://www.youtube.com/user/uniRainey

Videos with bad comments so far.... Warning, comments contain bad language.
EDIT: Comments removed per member request.

Last edited:
I'm guessing he was envious of your unicycle abilities!! Flagged as spam and subbed, (to you that is!) Great playing!!

Done!

I've flagged his comments as spam. There's no need for that unkindness. Also subbed to your channel! Can't believe I'd missed it!

Hope this helps,
Anna :)

Will flag, have you considered blocking him? I had a nasty comment a few days ago, blocked him and it seems to have worked..

Flagged!

When you are logged into YouTube, go to "My Channel". Under "Channel Comments", next to the user in question, you should see three options "Remove | Block User | Spam". Click "Block User".

Last edited:
I'll flag the jerk too.. I get the standard "fat" comments on my videos because well, Im fat.. lol.. Got to thank the boneheads that post all that enlightening data reports, hahhah.. I just laugh em off.. But, your demon just sounds irritating as heck..

It doesn't let them comment anymore, or it just blocks me from seeing the comments? Because I don't want to just ignore them, because then other people will see the comments on my channel but I won't. At least if I can see them then I can delete them.

Thanks for everyones support. And I've gotten like 7 new subscribers! I guess those publicity stunt things really do work (although that was not my intention haha)

It doesn't let them comment anymore, or it just blocks me from seeing the comments? Because I don't want to just ignore them, because then other people will see the comments on my channel but I won't. At least if I can see them then I can delete them.

Thanks for everyones support. And I've gotten like 7 new subscribers! I guess those publicity stunt things really do work (although that was not my intention haha)

I think it doesn't let them comment anymore...you can check by checking out my video "Who's Joey" which is where he started, the comment is still there but having put up three more vids since then, I've had no more comments from him.

I'll have to take a look when I get bac later, I'm actually headed out to class right now.

It's actually getting pretty amusing now. He is trying so hard, and the more he tries to provoke me the more angry he gets.

funyw.jpg

I'll have to take a look when I get bac later, I'm actually headed out to class right now.

It's actually getting pretty amusing now. He is trying so hard, and the more he tries to provoke me the more angry he gets.

funyw.jpg

I found out the comment I got was from a 15 year old just starting out on the Uke...It may have affected me, but I didn't let him know that which is probably another reason he's left me alone...hope it all works out for you!

1st, I have to appologize, because one, i am a Christian man. And I ussally turn the other cheak, unless ya slap both of them, then your gonna get bit... hahah.. But, I do too get so tired of the snot nosed twerps that hide behind computer keyboards in the name of free speach. So, since not only am I a Christian, I am also a United States Air Force Veteran that has fought to preserve our right to free speach, and just before I blocked this kid, I sent a public comment on his channel (I subscribed to it, before I blocked him, hehheh). And I quote..

"Hey snot nosed putz. The guy you been bantering is a well respected dude in the Ukulele community. An huge international forum is laughing at your punk ass. Now we ALL know who you are, and that you are a talentless putz, hahhah.. We're amuzed by you, you little monkey turd, lol.. Go ride your uni cycle, but please put the seat back on it, you disgust me.. ;) "

Lord, forgive me, but vengeance is yours I know sayeth you, but, don't worry about it, I got your back this time.. hehheh..

hahah.. He deleted my post.. And to think of the time it took to compose complete with spelling errors.. hahah.. Maybe he got the point tho? lol

I doubt it, but it was amusing for us nonetheless! I don't think you were in the wrong at all. Sometimes you have to be harsh for people to understand a message, and even then it doesn't always work. Some people are just so stubborn, and unwilling to genuinely listen to anything that doesn't come out of the mouth of some one of authority (whether it be real or imaginary authority) And thanks for upping my level of respect haha!

EDIT: Back to class. I'm really curious about the details of how the blocking works, I'll have to get to it in a while.

Top Bottom