Late Night Uke'in on Skype

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

I've had a rough couple of days with one thing or another and now find that even though I slept poorly last night, I can't seem to sleep tonight, I doubt I'll still be awake when the UU Jammin' session starts so I wondered if there was anyone who'd like to do a video chat on skype with me and we can do a little mini jam session?

If you want to add me, my username there is joeybug too and I'm happy to just chat or just play or a bit of both - it's 1am and people my side of the pond are all tucked up in bed sleeping their night away. I doubt it'll be for more than an hour or so before I manage to go to bed, but I'm lonely, I'm a bit sad and could do with the healing power of the Uke as well as some company.

Thanks anyway

Joey

Hi everyone :D

I've had a rough couple of days with one thing or another and now find that even though I slept poorly last night, I can't seem to sleep tonight, I doubt I'll still be awake when the UU Jammin' session starts so I wondered if there was anyone who'd like to do a video chat on skype with me and we can do a little mini jam session?

If you want to add me, my username there is joeybug too and I'm happy to just chat or just play or a bit of both - it's 1am and people my side of the pond are all tucked up in bed sleeping their night away. I doubt it'll be for more than an hour or so before I manage to go to bed, but I'm lonely, I'm a bit sad and could do with the healing power of the Uke as well as some company.

Thanks anyway

Joey

http://uuminijams.blogspot.com/ now.. :)

I don't have skype. ;( Can you tell me more about the ukejams tho? I'm very curious!

I don't have skype. ;( Can you tell me more about the ukejams tho? I'm very curious!

I've only been twice, this being my second time...come join the link above and see. Bascially it's UU'ers all on video chat in a room, there's a sticky thread about it at the top of this forum...

The UU Mini Jams is a small website that we get together on a jam on songs live on webcams, chat and hang out with each other. They've been around for about 2 yearsish now I believe. You can find it at http://uuminijams.blogspot.com, just click on the link get in and we will help you out. We're there right now.

Top Bottom