The Makala Dolphin as a Cold/Flu remedy, it worked for me.

Leodhas

Reaction score
Hello, I'd just like to applaud the healing properties of Makala Dolphins. I've been incredibly ill for the last 5 days with a cold/flu although I'm starting to feel better now and one of the things that helped me soothe the pain was my dolphin for it was the only instrument I have that I could easily play whilst in bed(Honestly, I've had a cold that would have knocked an Elephant out).

I noticed that when I was going through a 'I'm really hot, no now I'm really cold, no now I'm hot again' moment that simply strumming the dolphin took my mind off the pain. I realise I may sound mad but psychologically I believe it helped, well that and whisky with pain killers.

Nevertheless, all I'm saying is the next time you get a cold try it out with any soprano however for pure healing quality I'd stick with the dolphin as there is some kind of good karma going on with them. It's not like I'm suggesting them for knife attacks or being shot, I don't think you'll ever hear a Doctor calling out for a 'Dolphin Uke, stat' ! All I'm saying is they are very soothing when you are a wee bit under the weather.

Hello, I'd just like to applaud the healing properties of Makala Dolphins. I've been incredibly ill for the last 5 days with a cold/flu although I'm starting to feel better now and one of the things that helped me soothe the pain was my dolphin for it was the only instrument I have that I could easily play whilst in bed(Honestly, I've had a cold that would have knocked an Elephant out).

I noticed that when I was going through a 'I'm really hot, no now I'm really cold, no now I'm hot again' moment that simply strumming the dolphin took my mind off the pain. I realise I may sound mad but psychologically I believe it helped, well that and whisky with pain killers.

Nevertheless, all I'm saying is the next time you get a cold try it out with any soprano however for pure healing quality I'd stick with the dolphin as there is some kind of good karma going on with them. It's not like I'm suggesting them for knife attacks or being shot, I don't think you'll ever hear a Doctor calling out for a 'Dolphin Uke, stat' ! All I'm saying is they are very soothing when you are a wee bit under the weather.

New RX: Play one Dolphin and call me in the morning!

We're glad you're feeling better. You should try you're Dolphin with an acoustic pickup, then you'll never get out of bed.

Top Bottom