PDA

View Full Version : "In My Little Snapshot Album" solo

Jnobianchi
02-22-2011, 04:04 AM
Good morning -

Here's my take on George Formby's solo from "In My Little Snapshot Album" which is also known as "The Practice Piece". The strokes are a simple double-time stroke, triple stroke and the split stroke. I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twCohkD0fU4

roxhum
02-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Loved it! You did an excellent job and I just love the banjolele's

Hippie Dribble
02-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Morning John

mate, it's 3am here and boy, you are some player. You can sure make those banjo-ukes talk mate. Classy work my friend. Bravo! :bowdown:

mm stan
02-22-2011, 05:12 AM
Aloha John,
Good afternoon, sounds sweet...nice banjo and technique...thanks for sharing and Happy Strummings...MM Stan..

Jnobianchi
02-22-2011, 05:29 AM
Stan, Roxhum and Jon - thank you very much for your good opinion!

Jon - I'm glad you weighed in, but what are you doing up, mate?! :)

Hippie Dribble
02-22-2011, 06:08 AM
Jon - I'm glad you weighed in, but what are you doing up, mate?! :)

irregular sleeping hours John. long story but I go days where I can't sleep ...then I crash in a screaming heap. Tonight is one of those sleepless ones I'm afraid. Actually just recorded a new song tonight on a mya moe resonator tenor..first time I tried it and I love the rich sweet and warm tone it has. Can't believe I've had it 5 months and not taken it out of the case!!! Will go and upload it onto the youtube thing shortly.

Anyway brother, I love your playing and your music inspires me greatly. So pleased you're starting to upload clips for us to enjoy more frequently.

Blessings mate!!! :)

Jnobianchi
02-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Wow - I had a roommate that had this. Frankly, my wife gets it occassionally; I hope that yours goes away soon.

Thanks for your excellent comments! I'm really glad that you enjoy these; I certainly get the same charge out of yours, bruddah!

:)