No Matter What (Badfinger cover)

Nicely done! Pete Ham wrote a number of great songs - you did an excellent interpretation.
--G

:bowdown:Wow, very well done! Harmonies and a sweet little solo, too. Thanks for sharing it.

great song, well done. Thanks for the picking part cam angle. You never disappoint:)
DAP

Nice one Bruddah!

Love it! I had to grab my uke & play along. love the harmonies

Mahalo, everybody! I really appreciate it!

Excellent treatment of a great song. Well done.

Really nice. Enjoyed that bunches.

Aloha Keonepax,
Another great job man...didn't hear that song for a long time...liked it back then...loved your rendition...thanks for sharing...Happy Strummings...MM Stan..

Great version. Badfinger was such an underrated band. I've always loved that song.

Thanks, guys! I agree about Badfinger... great songs and sound. The Badfinger story is tragic, though. So sad...

That was very enjoyable, love that 70's power pop stuff..nice rendition as always, but what's with the subliminal image flash at 1:56? Is your camera haunted?
thanks!

John! Great job on the cover, I saw this the other day. Your voice gives me a McCartney vibe, so I knew it would be a great fit. Did you have another ukulele playing a counterpoint? It sounded almost like a keyboard to me. PS I have also tried the pick pick strum method you posted - I didn't realize that's what you were doing.

That was very enjoyable, love that 70's power pop stuff..nice rendition as always, but what's with the subliminal image flash at 1:56? Is your camera haunted?
thanks!

No freaking *&%#!!!!!! I missed that the first time! That's just not right!

Heh heh... I was wondering who would notice that spooky image first.

Pat, I use GarageBand to add extra tracks to my initial recording... backing vocals, ukulele picking, and sometimes percussion.

No freaking *&%#!!!!!! I missed that the first time! That's just not right!

I missed that totally! So freaky - is that Ringu? It puts a whole new spin on the song -"No matter what you say, I will always be with you!"

Top Bottom