GMoney....Makes miracles happen

mendel

Reaction score
The other day I posted a story about my disabled student that cried because he wanted to learn to play music but couldn't.

Well, GMoney made it happen. I am not able to post pics here, but if someone sends me an email address, I would like to send a pic to them to post on this thread. Please let me know.

GMoney-
The kid hasnt put down the Uke yet. It is hard teaching my class, but well worth the sacrifice. Thank you;. You have changed this kids life.

Mendel

Kudos to GMoney. That was an honorable thing you did. Pay it forward.
Good for you and better for the young person who now gets to play the ukulele.

WTG GMoney!

AWESOME! Love it! It has the "Uke's can change the world" sticker on the back too, so perhaps it does in its little way. Wish MUCH strumming happiness from that litte instrument.

Mahalo!

I saw the sticker! He is absolutely in love with this instrument. You've already changed his world. Can you see the picture on the link??

The other day I posted a story about my disabled student that cried because he wanted to learn to play music but couldn't.

Well, GMoney made it happen. I am not able to post pics here, but if someone sends me an email address, I would like to send a pic to them to post on this thread. Please let me know.

GMoney-
The kid hasnt put down the Uke yet. It is hard teaching my class, but well worth the sacrifice. Thank you;. You have changed this kids life.

Mendel

I know him:) GMoney that is:) He really is a great guy.

I saw the sticker! He is absolutely in love with this instrument. You've already changed his world. Can you see the picture on the link??

Got the picture! THANKS! I'll looking to hear more from our friend. Any day you can pass on a smile like that is a GOOD DAY!

Way to go mendel and Gmoney. It is great to see such generosity. rem

If Gmoney and Mendel are ever on Okinawa, I owe you guys both a beer! That is awesome!

Props to you both!

Thats a fantastic story. Every time you tune into the news its something bad. I love to tune into UU!!! Always something positive one way or the other. Applause and some HIPP HIPP HOORAYS!!! For Gmoney ! Also for Mendel for putting into that childs hands:)

Top Bottom