Claro walnut tenor

bluesuke

Reaction score
Price Reduced Claro walnut tenor Sold

DSCF2556.jpgDSCF2518.jpgDSCF2519.jpgDSCF2522.jpgDSCF2521.jpgFor sale is a Master grade Claro walnut tenor with a AAAA Sitka Spruce top.
Beautiful figure in the back and sides, gold mother of pearl fret markers and side dots.
Gold mother of pearl rosette and peg head inlay , tortoise binding and a myrtle end wedge.Ebony fret board and bridge ,bone nut and saddle , Gold Grover tuners with black buttons . This is a great playing and sounding ukulele. I built it 4 or 5 months ago
and I have been playing it every day since I finished it but its time to let it go and start another project 450.00 shipped in the lower 48. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpo7_cU70c

Last edited:
Very pretty looks and sound, forgive my ignorance. But what holds the strings at the bridge, doesn't seem to be tied?

Very pretty looks and sound, forgive my ignorance. But what holds the strings at the bridge, doesn't seem to be tied?

The strings go all the way threw the bridge and there is a glass bead. it puts less pressure on the top and I think
it looks cleaner

Great looking Ukulele!

Wow, fantastic sounding, has kind of a high-end Kanile'a ring to it. Beautiful job and a bargain to boot.

I am so jealous! That is some nice craftsmanship. I am getting a tenor next but only a couple hundred in my uke account. If you still have this in a couple months........! I loved the intonation !!! great work!

The strings go all the way threw the bridge and there is a glass bead. it puts less pressure on the top and I think
it looks cleaner

so I assume you thread the strings in through the sound hole. It must be bigger, cause I cant get my hand in any of mine. or i guess you just drop it in and hope it gets hung up? sorry for asking again, but I haven't had the opportunity to string one like this. hope to someday.

Last edited:
so I assume you thread the strings in through the sound hole. It must be bigger, cause I cant get my hand in any of mine. or i guess you just drop it in and hope it gets hung up? sorry for asking again, but I haven't had the opportunity to string one like this. hope to someday.

You string it through the bridge towards the sound hole, grab the string pull it out of the sound hole. Then tie a bead on and pull it back in

Beautiful uke. If I didn't have too many already, I would make this one mine. Beautiful workmanship and excellent sound quality. Very pleasing to my eyes and ears!!! Great work!

I really like the look of the claro walnut. Sounds great too. Beautiful job.

Bluesuke, I see 3 areas where the binding is pulling off, do you plan to fix that?

I don't know what you think you see but there is nothing wrong with this ukulele . The binding is good

The pics you sent me, sure looked like the bottom curve of the body had a large separation, the top left near the neck and on the back below the neck. Glare?

What pics did I send you? I don't recall sending any one any pics these are the only pics I have posted there is no separation!!!

No sorry it is sold. But I have a maple back and sides with a port orford top for sale I will post pics soon

Top Bottom