Margarita Day!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Better hurry and get your frozen concoction to help you hang on!
I'm really looking forward to cheeseburger in paradise day

Better hurry and get your frozen concoction to help you hang on!
I'm really looking forward to cheeseburger in paradise day

Oh baby...I agree!!

PS... It's five o'clock somewhere!!!

A built in swizzle stick would be great too:0 We are making some with highly figured eucalyptus and Kawazinga veneers. What happens when you smell a cedar and eucalyptus sound hole?
Is there a Margaritta edition of the Sailor Uke in the works?

...it could have salt around the hole...

Is it? Really?

WHY WASN'T I TOLD????
Pft and you call yourself a parrothead. They've been talking about it for weeks on sirius.

It's free Radio Margaritaville on I-tunes. Friday may have been better but I think thats Cuba libre' day.
I don't know where I'm gonna go when the Volcano blows!!! Wonderful 3 chord song by the way.

Like I can affored to pay for RADIO.

And who the hell puts Margarttia day on a Tuesday anyway???

Last edited:
Bravo! You got the minerals! Love that song! Exclamation Point!
"Most of the people who retire in Florida are wrinkled and they lean on a crunch. Mobile homes are smothering the Keys, I hate those rascal sa much! I wish a summer squaw wood blow them all away up to fancy land" Migration

For JT.....I love my Twin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNY2boJPmAQ

Why don't we get drunk and....

Every day should be a margarita day.

Ever want to know where the margarita came from? See my page at:
www.ianchadwick.com/tequila/margaritas.htm
for the various tales of its origin. None involve a ukulele, so perhaps we need to craft another legend to add...

And NEVER EVER EVER add limeaid or lime cordial to margaritas. Ugh. That's like those pre-made sugary frozen margarita. Stuff is hideous. Limes, my friends, fresh limes, are the true soul of a margarita. That and a good 100% agave blanco tequila, with just a dash of agave syrup. Ahh, I can taste it now...

Top Bottom