Daily Ukulele Feb 23 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

Page Number: 148
Song: Let's Get Together

Inspiration:

Cool video, but with different words!

That was awesome Joey! Thank you. Do you know if the words are accessible anywhere?

That is such a fun version of that song. FYI the lyrics and chords are on youtube
Thank you so much Joey for finding and posting!

That was awesome Joey! Thank you. Do you know if the words are accessible anywhere?

That is such a fun version of that song. FYI the lyrics and chords are on youtube
Thank you so much Joey for finding and posting!

I'm glad that you found the words...didn't realise until after I'd posted but from the T-shirt he's wearing it was written - the words at least - by a UU'er! Wonder who, don't recognise the face or the username :D

That was awesome. Thanks for posting. By the way, if you haven't checked out Keonepax's YouTube channel yet, have a look. There's some great stuff there, and he almost always provides the words and chords so you can sing and play along.

That was awesome. Thanks for posting. By the way, if you haven't checked out Keonepax's YouTube channel yet, have a look. There's some great stuff there, and he almost always provides the words and chords so you can sing and play along.

Thanks for the tip...and I think it was you who replied to my nasty comment and I just want to say thank you, and that I've subbed to your YT too :D

Thanks Joey,
I always enjoy anything by the young man in the vid. I appreciate you sharing your Daily uke postings! :)
DAP

Top Bottom