daily uke, MONKEY MAN

potatowaste

Reaction score

I'm going for an average of a video a day for a year

so far I'm at 60 videos since January 15th

Aloha PW,
What a goal...impressive, go for it, Man!!!...Have fun and enjoy Happy Strummings.. MM Stan:)

The question is Stan, do I know 365 songs!!!
If I get through this job interview I've got lined up tomorrow it won't matter if I know that many or not because I'll just buy myself a drum machine and a better uke than start making some originals.

Your video encouraged me to make my own version, not sure if I used the same chords though, hope you like it! (no video because I have no idea how to record while playing multiple tracks)

Pino I'm stoked I inspired you.

And for that I sent you a friend request on Youtube and subscribed to you too.

I wish I had a multitrack so I could do so really fun stuff

Here's todays Pino, look up Sam Cookes version but leave out the C7 it says to play and go straight to the G
Have Fun Dude

The question is Stan, do I know 365 songs!!!
If I get through this job interview I've got lined up tomorrow it won't matter if I know that many or not because I'll just buy myself a drum machine and a better uke than start making some originals.
Aloha Potatowaste...
Buy the Daily Ukulele from Amazon...it has 365 songs man.....it's jumpin' Jim's Ukulele songbook....by liz and jim beloff....free shipping for twenty something bucks...Happy Strummings, MM Stan

That's over half what my ukulele cost me!!!!!

Plus I think I'd get bored with a songbook for some reason. I'm having so much fun finding the songs and chords than running through the song once and hitting record for the second go round, I've done 7 in the last 2 days. None of these songs ever get practiced all that much just because I think it takes away from the organic sound.
When I've got my 365 songs I am going to go and revisit them all and re-record them after spending time with them and see where a year has got me.

Uh Oh is Pino battling me on the jam alongs!?!?! I didn't realize the U in UFC stood for Ukulele!

Honestly Pino we're going to have to do something together. But for now, why don't you pick the next song we do?

Great Jam! Wow, a song a day, very cool. Good luck with the job interview.
DAP

Does this answer your question Pino??? And thanks DAP, I think I nailed it but I won't find out until they call back. The 365/365 project as I'm calling it is going to be tough but I'm hammering out as many as I can early so when I'm stumped I'll have a little buffer area giving me time to find new choons.

In response to the whole act of searching for employment

Hey Pino,

If you like the punk stuff what about the ska?

Lady Demeter is a super easy song and sounds great on the uke, give it a try.

Nice song mate! Liked it a lot

Sorry but I haven't had any time to play these last few days, will try it as soon as I can, keep going!

Top Bottom