I Kissed a Girl

AtG, You rock. Russ choking was nearlly as entertaining as the Deachette. Nearly:D

:rock:

OMFG! that was sooooo good. Adelle has just set the bar for youtube uke videos. Way cool. :bowdown:

Adelle, now that is one fun video. Loved it. By the way, you're a good look'in gal, but who was that one hot babe with the ruby red lips? Wow! :love:

She's taken!

LOL Thanks, guys!

This whole thing was so much fun. I've gotta thank Russ, Keonepax, Booze, Uki... and of course, Deach, once again. They made it what it was. You guys are the best!

LOL Thanks, guys!

This whole thing was so much fun. I've gotta thank Russ, Keonepax, Booze, Uki... and of course, Deach, once again. They made it what it was. You guys are the best!

You do know that all this carousing on the Youtube is one step closer to meeting in person. I smell an UU "convention" in the near future!

...or is that just Deach's cheap perfume? *sniff sniff*:eek:

I loved the bit at the very end. I laughed out loud, because know how frustrating it is to be on the umpteenth take and screw up something right at the end. Though I usually curse louder more colorfully and less musically.

I loved the bit at the very end. I laughed out loud, because know how frustrating it is to be on the umpteenth take and screw up something right at the end. Though I usually curse louder more colorfully and less musically.

Yeah, well... there were a couple other clips like that I didn't feel were quite appropriate for Youtube ;) That one was even pushing it lol

And Uki.. I'm in total agreement. You guys are way cooler than the people I know in real life. A UU meet up is a must!!

Top Bottom