FS: 3 Brand new Ukadelic ukes -- Philadelphia local only $90

WestPhillyUke

Reaction score
Hi all, I have 3 of these new ukes from Kala for sale.

Each uke is brand spanking new and comes with a nice black Kala gigbag and is strung with Aquila Nylgut strings.

I have one each of the red plaid, green paisley, and the "tiki" designs. These not only look great they play wonderfully and sound like "real" instruments.

Ukadelic-560.png

I have listed elsewhere for $100 each but will offer to UU members for $90.

Available while they last. For $10 more I'll throw in a brand new, in box Snark tuner (best clip-on tuner out there).

Local sales only.

Thank you

John

Last edited:
If only you had the purple paisley!

Hey, I'd be happy to host a Philly uke-meetup, if anyone's interested. You could check these out if they're still around...

I'm in West Philly (duh) and I have room in my house or may be able to work something out with a nearby coffee shop or drinking establishment.

John

If you want to host a meetup, feel free to resurrect the Philadelphia meetup thread in the Regional Get-togethers subforum. That´ll get the word out! We´re overdue for one anyway!

Cool. Will do. Hold April 3 on your calendars, Philly ukers. I am working on a very exciting workshop/concert for that date here in Philly. More news to come soon.

Also, I will have several more new Kala ukes for sale shortly, at extremely low prices.

KA-S - $50.00
KA-SEM - $70.00
KA-CEM - $90.00
KA-TEM - $110.00

All are brand new...the sopranos will most likely all be going to the kids' ukulele class that I am putting together, but the concerts (3 of them) and tenor (only 1) are not spoken for. I should have them in a week or so.

John

Sounds exciting! I've penciled this in for April 3. Would like to hear more about the kids classes as well.

Don't need any new Ukes at this moment, but as everyone know, this can change in a heartbeat. ;)

Hi Rob,

OK, I could ship one to VA. Throw in 8 bucks to cover shipping and it's yours. Just let me know.

thanks,

John

Top Bottom