New Luna

McBruce

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just received a Luna Concert Tattoo yesterday and am really happy with it. Definitely not a high end instrument, but well worth the money I spent on it. It has a nice tone and has nice harmonics when you really dig in. The action is great out of the box with a bone bridge and nut already installed. The finish is not the best, but there have to be tradoffs somewhere when you spend less than $100 for an instrumnet. I do have to say thought, that the laser etched top looks really nice and makes it seem to be a more expensive model. The only downside so far is that my daughter immediately fell in love with it and won't let it out of her sight. So, to fix that problem I ordered another one. My oldest son, and my 2nd daughter (got 6 kids, 3 boys, 3 girls) both play pretty well. My old Ukulele, a Pan (import) from the 70's finally fell apart and I've been trying to find good replacements. My oldest has a Lanikai LU21C that is falling apart after a year and a half, so I've been trying to find something that will last a bit longer. The Luna seems to fit the bill, and doesn't break the bank.

I have a Luna Tattoo Pineapple Soprano and I love it :D Yay for new Ukes!

congrats.. I will say I have a luna concert floral, a little more expensive, but I LOVE it.. its wonderful, sounds good and looks beautiful!! Definitely a keeper.. Enjoy it!!! When you get your hands on it!!

Very nice!
I really want the Great Wave pineapple soprano, it's so awesome :(

Top Bottom