Where's your stash?

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was doing a Vlog (that's a Video Log for Blog for those who don't know) for my blog (link in sig) and since I wanted to start discussion there, I thought I would post it here too to spark a discussion here as well.

I'm about to head to bed, so will look forward to responses in the morning :D

:music:

Joey

Great vlog Joey, no wonder you've made the headway you have, you're very organized. Thanks for sharing a bit of your personal uke space. I know I can't handle goals the way you do. I'm overwhelmed just thinking of all you accomplish in a day.
I am inspired to do more. Thanks,
DAP

Thanks for the yummy tasty :spam: to the new poster above me.

edit - that post is now gone, so just so this makes sense. :)

Last edited:
Joey, I like the wall hanger thingee with the jean pockets sewn on. That's cool and practical. :)

My guitars/ukes are kind of all leaned up into a corner in their respective cases/gig bags.

I have two filing cabinets of classical guitar music that has all been listed and organized into a "system" so I can find what I need when I want it. That is, if I've bothered to re-file things properly and they're not just sitting in a pile somewhere. :p

Most of my uke music is tabs I've found online and printed out, so I organize it into folders, such as high g and low g and "beyond me for now". I've bought a few e-books and keep those separate.

Great vlog Joey, no wonder you've made the headway you have, you're very organized. Thanks for sharing a bit of your personal uke space. I know I can't handle goals the way you do. I'm overwhelmed just thinking of all you accomplish in a day.
I am inspired to do more. Thanks,
DAP

I don't seem to accomplish much some days, but thank you for the compliment...I've always been very organised, it's one of my character traits for better or worse!

Joey, I like the wall hanger thingee with the jean pockets sewn on. That's cool and practical. :)

My guitars/ukes are kind of all leaned up into a corner in their respective cases/gig bags.

I have two filing cabinets of classical guitar music that has all been listed and organized into a "system" so I can find what I need when I want it. That is, if I've bothered to re-file things properly and they're not just sitting in a pile somewhere. :p

Most of my uke music is tabs I've found online and printed out, so I organize it into folders, such as high g and low g and "beyond me for now". I've bought a few e-books and keep those separate.

My friend who made it or at least comissioned it for me, has a lot of resuseable art ideas, I'd seen on someone had made at her art therapy's open day and she got one for me :D

Sounds like you're as organised as I am, in my very full music bag, I have a few ebooks of songs I've printed out, some I've handwritten into my "Ukulele" book, which is basically a notebook and some is actual books of chords and music, like the Daily Ukulele!

Top Bottom