Acoustic Vibes in Tempe AZ to host Joe and Kristen Souza from Kanile'a Ukulele

cletus

Reaction score
I just got my RSVP sent off. What a treat... March 11th at 7 PM.
We got shut out of the "Mighty Uke" premiere:wallbash: at the MIM in January, (yes, it was painful!) so I'm hoping this will be more enjoyable.

Also, it just occurred to me that the Aloha Festival is right about the same time. Could be an interesting month in PHX.:drool:

here is the flyer : http://www.acousticvibesmusic.com/pdf/kanileaflyer.pdf

Last edited:
Oh if only I still had family in Phoenix.... or I was even in the US for that matter. :(

But something tells me I'd have a sad face after a while in that store, if I didn't have an overflowing wallet when I walked in there. :)

Just look at the prices on the other instruments... ukuleles are bargains by comparison.

Update

I just got my RSVP sent off. What a treat... March 11th at 7 PM.
We got shut out of the "Mighty Uke" premiere:wallbash: at the MIM in January, (yes, it was painful!) so I'm hoping this will be more enjoyable.

Also, it just occurred to me that the Aloha Festival is right about the same time. Could be an interesting month in PHX.:drool:

here is the flyer : http://www.acousticvibesmusic.com/pdf/kanileaflyer.pdf
:music:
Kanilea will have a vendor booth at the Aloha Festival on Saturday and Sunday March 12-13.

I'll see you there Cletus. I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to meet the makers of a couple of my favorite ukes. (and some other UUers)
And it's always good to have an excuse to visit Acoustic Vibes.

Nice! I went to the Alohafest last year, late on Sunday afternoon but it was still very crowded. It was exciting to see some ukuleles.:drool:

I had just ordered my first one from MGM...lurking on UU...didn't know about UAS.

It's been an interesting 12 months.:eek:ld:

See you both there, and at the Aloha Festival. Our ukulele group will be playing a 45 minute set on one of the stages on Sunday.

~Michael

See you both there, and at the Aloha Festival. Our ukulele group will be playing a 45 minute set on one of the stages on Sunday.

~Michael

What time will be you be playing? I'd like to check it out.

Top Bottom