FS: KoAloha KSM-00 Soprano Standard

erivel

Reaction score
FS: KoAloha KSM-00 Soprano Standard (SOLD) and Bushman Jenny Tenor Cutaway (SOLD)

Hate to let this one go! Made in August 2009. Beautiful Koaloha soprano strung with Aquilas. Sounds loud and clear, really beautiful tone. Almost perfect conditon except for two tiny pinpoint marks on the back, which would not photograph and a tiny nick on the neck which I tried to photograph. Comes with upgraded Ohana tweed case. (Sold off forum)

Also for sale a Bushman Jenny Tenor Cutaway. This one was made in January 2008. All solid Mahogany body. Strung with Aquilas. Plays great and sounds great! Has a strap pin on bottom bout. No case or bag with this one.

Now for the bad...
A chip off the back of the headstock. G and C tuners misaligned. Dings to the binding on the front of the body binding as well as the the back of the body binding. See pics. (Sold off forum)

Last edited:
I am a trader so if interested in anything like that, just say "what" and see what I feel like moving on from at that minute....Need a KoAloha since I don't have one and it seems like everyone is issued one at some point.

Top Bottom