Ukulele Vintage Sheet Music

Check with UU member ichadwick... he has collected a lot of vintage ukulele music.

–Lori

I went to bid on a few but when I logged in, the mailing cost changed from 2.50 GBP to 10! For a single piece! Wow. That's about $20 CAD to mail a single song sheet (it should be around $4-5 I believe). I couldn't see any place to contact the seller to ask him to check the price. I get similar song books and sheets from the USA for $3-$5 each, respectively. I send packages to England for a lot less, too. I'll PM the seller here and hope he can correct that and add a "contact" button or check the costs. Could just be an eBay mistake.

Sheet Music

Hi Guys

Postage of £10 is a worldwide default, it's too big a job to workout postage rates for every country at every package weight. I have to put some kind of figure in to activate the international listings and I sell heavier items so £10 is an average amount.

Single sheets work out at £2.50 post and packing to the US which is about $4.

If you pay with PayPal it works out the currency conversion for you.

I'll put a list up of all the titles then if anyone wants to buy a few together I'll sort out a price and the postage will be cheaper to mail.

Many thanks

Johnny

Top Bottom