NEW Mainland Concert their first Spruce!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
The fine folks at Mainland have done it again with a spruce/mahogany concert. We love it!!! It's a nice addition to their other models cedar, mango mahogany and now a blonde to go with them. I can't get my pics to load up so here be a link http://cargo.ukerepublic.com/product/mainland-solid-spruce-mahog-concert
A demo is soon to follow.
Is it loud? Why yes, yes it is!

Looks nice, im looking forward to the demo.

Much prettier in this shot, I think:

Mainland_Spruce_Concert2.jpg

If I told ya, I'd hafta kill ya.

But if you really want to know. Go to the second picture on your page. Left click on it to make it big. Then right click on it and scroll down to copy the address. Then come back to UU and select the little picture icon on top of the message box. Click on it and paste the address in with a Ctrl-V

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear it. Gonna do this one without the rope too?

I got to see one when I was at mike and tookta's shop on monday. Nice!
Also got to see a longneck pineapple and the banjo uke.

Hiya Phil
Rope only but has satin and gloss option. Who knows though they may do a non rope model in the future. This is the first round of spruce and I think there are about 12 that exist at the moment. Hope they keep this as a full time Mainland model.
Can't wait to hear it. Gonna do this one without the rope too?

I got to see one when I was at mike and tookta's shop on monday. Nice!
Also got to see a longneck pineapple and the banjo uke.

How did I miss this thread? Please, please, please tell me that longneck soprano is a concert scale neck on a soprano pinapple body... And if it's that and in mango I'll just quietly pass out from sheer joy!

John

Top Bottom