Soon to be mine

pdxuke

Reaction score
Kamaka Hawaii Ukelele.jpg

It's my birthday in two months, and the bride told me to order.

So...

MGM is sending me a Kamaka Pineapple in a Fremont case next week.

Mike also promised to snap me a picture soon so I can anticipate.

I look forward to joining the Kamaka Pineapple Klub, turning 58 and getting my "Mother of All Island Ukes!"

Hau'oli La Hanau to me!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Congrats on the Kamaka, I could't get the MP3's to play.

:cool:Congrats! I have a vintage one so on behalf of the Royal Kamaka Pineapple Owners club of the Milky Way galaxy ...Welcome:)
I think I'm really the only member of that particular organization so I'd like to recommend you as the new president. Hold on.... Unanimous, your the new president:cool:

You have some choice ukes PDX

Aloha Thom,
Congrats on your new Pineapple Kamaka ukulele..Sweet man...Have Fun and Enjoy...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Awesome! Enjoy :)

Koa?? Blasphemous! LOL....enjoy it Thom!

WOW! Double congratulations! A Kamaka Pineapple AND soon hitting 58! (I did both this year too, though my Pineapple is approximately as old as I am.)

Can't wait to see it...

Congrats! Both for the birthday and the Kamaka Pineapple! Can't wait to see pictures!

Congratz on the new purchase. Now it's the hardest part, waiting for your new uke.

Congrats! I think Kamaka Pineapple is next on my list.

Haha! Yes, I now. But I always wanted an "Island" uke, and to me, this is the one to have! (Juat my opinion!)

Agreed. I've been thinking that when I get around to a "K" brand, it will most likely be a Kamaka pineapple. It just doesn't get any more Hawaiian than that!

Congratulations! They're great ukes. Have you given up on the Collings. I was hoping you'd get one so you could tell me all about it! I've played Kamaka pineapples, but never a Collings. But, you can tell us all about your Kamaka when you get it. Happy birthday, too!

Hey PDX - looks like you passed on the LO Craigslist deal, too. Good for you - and you inspired me to go shopping as well. My concert shows up on Wednesday. So are you going to be at the Gorge? If so, I'll look for the guy with the Kamaka and the big smile :)

Top Bottom