Song Help Request Love Song by 311

cs1x

Reaction score
can someone put up the tabs for Love Song that Aldrine had a tutorial? thanks

he made a tutorial.. go to home page and look to the right hand side.

called love song

i think he would prefer looking at the tabs for Aldrine's tutorial rather than watching it.

the best thing to do it listen and learn the chords, then sing the song and play Am, G, F, G over again and again. its very simple.

tabbing wise, i would just google love song if you want tabs. Aldrine just plays his version which we love soooo much!

tropicalstromhawaii.com is a great site for any song really. speaking of which, i thought that site had Loud Phrases lyrics on there! but it doesnt :(

someone should tab the lyrics haha

tropicalstromhawaii.com is a great site for any song really. speaking of which, i thought that site had Loud Phrases lyrics on there! but it doesnt :(

someone should tab the lyrics haha

it doesn't have them!?*throws a wild fit* yea it should get posted on there. but i hope somebody does post lyrics *cough aldrine*cough*

Loud phrases from the quiet type
By: Aldrine

Verse 1
There she goes again
I wonder if today's the day I tell her
When my day begins
She's the first thing on my mind
I guess I'll close my eyes
While talking
Just so I can say

Chorus
Every moment I
Think about loving you
I wonder deep inside
How it would feel like to hold you

Verse 2
There I go again
Driftiing off somewhere with thoughts of you
The feelings the same
Yet I still haven't said a word
And she passes by again
Right through me
And in my mind I say

there ya go! i remember getting the lyrics when aldrine had it on his myspace. i guess i'll go post it up on tropicalstormhawaii also

the best thing to do it listen and learn the chords, then sing the song and play Am, G, F, G over again and again. its very simple.

tabbing wise, i would just google love song if you want tabs. Aldrine just plays his version which we love soooo much!

dude me and fred jam this song erryday xD kool song

woooo thanx triple^_^ i kinda wanted to play this song but got too lazy to search for lyrics also. haha

ya thanks T3. i kidna didnt want to listen and write everything down haha

and now we can finally sing the whole song J.P. haha

haha i thought i read it wrong cuz this is a thread for love song but i posted up lyrics for loud phrases. but anyway, someone did post it up at tropicalstormhawaii.

i also found out that the one listed as "Loud Phrases" also used the same lyrics Aldrine put up cuz theres a typo on "driftiing" that i had too haha

Last edited:
haha i thought i read it wrong cuz this is a thread for love song but i posted up lyrics for loud phrases. but anyway, someone did post it up at tropicalstormhawaii.

i also found out that the one listed as "Loud Phrases" also used the same lyrics Aldrine put up cuz theres a typo on "driftiing" that i had too haha

really?! it was on there?

anyway, back to the old topic.

Loud Phrases will be a different topic

Top Bottom