Still Alive - Jonathan Coulton Cover

Nikki2987

Reaction score

My new #MusicFriday video! I put out a new video every Friday and would love to see your comments!

Find me on Twitter @Nikki2987

Love you!

Aloha Nikki 2987,
I just love it..you have a beautiful voice and right for this song...thanks for sharing and I hope you're happier at your new residence.....Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Aloha Nikki 2987,
I just love it..you have a beautiful voice and right for this song...thanks for sharing and I hope you're happier at your new residence.....Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Aloha MM Stan!!
So nice to hear from you again. Thank you so much for the compliments!! You're too kind.
Yes, this new place will bring many good things to my life. So excited!! :)

Hi Nikkie, I always look forward to friday's. You've done another great job. Excellent playing and singing which we are all accustom to. I appreciate your consistancy.
Good luck with your move. (moving sucks) I hope you have lots of help and don't lift anything heavy:)
DAP

Hi Nikkie, I always look forward to friday's. You've done another great job. Excellent playing and singing which we are all accustom to. I appreciate your consistancy.
Good luck with your move. (moving sucks) I hope you have lots of help and don't lift anything heavy:)
DAP

Thanks hun!! I do have help coming by... but I wouldn't be able to get away with not lifting the heavy stuff. haha.
Thank you for the luck, I think I may need it!

Top Bottom