UAS kicked in baaaddd

Nixon

Reaction score
Congrats! Enjoy the new Uke! My eBay finger nearly slipped on a £70 eleuke the other day, but I talked myself out of it!

I did that once on a Howlett Concert Solidbody. I did not have one ordered though, I just put in a low bid and no one else bid. That one has a unique shape though, congrats.

Oh ho! So that was you that got it! Loved the look of that one. Congrats and enjoy, and a sound clip at some point would be sweet.

Congrats! Enjoy the new Uke! My eBay finger nearly slipped on a £70 eleuke the other day, but I talked myself out of it!

I had a fingerslip on Thomann.de . Ended up with a tenor Eleuke. I'm sooooo happy with it. It's brought me lot's o joy..
Best part is it sounds frickin awesome through my Roland amp. You should try one out. It's a different beast compared to acoustic ones. Personally I'll hang on to it for a long time.

Aloha Nixon,
Congrats on the score...being bad is good when it pertains to aquiring ukes...Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings, MM Stan

It'll be a beauty. And you need and want both, right? Be happy Pete made something that you loved and can play until your acoustic is ready. What was neat about Pete's video is how with eyes closed you would never believe that was the same instrument playing. Have fun with it.

Last edited:
Don't need but definately want both ;) They'll be the perfect upgrades to my laminate Ashbury. As much as I love it, its now holding me back.

I just did a post on "Greed" and "Pride" for a photography challenge comm I'm a member of and the subject of both was Ukuleles, that's the not so need bit of information...I do agree though that as much as I love playing Astrid, Lilo and Rhea, they are laminate and the sound I get from Hoa is that much better and feels like I'm earning it the more I learn on her, so I'm familiar with the sentiment!

I think I'm gonna start a fund for my own Eleuke and then a custom and maybe a poiple flea, if I can find all three in the UK!

I think I'm gonna start a fund for my own Eleuke and then a custom and maybe a poiple flea, if I can find all three in the UK!

I would strongly recommend thomann.de for the Eleuke. It will be Harley Benton branded. But it's still an Eleuke. Same shape, same electronics. Same instrument.

I would strongly recommend thomann.de for the Eleuke. It will be Harley Benton branded. But it's still an Eleuke. Same shape, same electronics. Same instrument.

I spoke to a dealer in the UK and since I'd have to pay 20% VAT on anything imported it's cheaper to go with a different option! Thanks for the info though!

Top Bottom