Follow the UU dudes in Cali

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
I'm about to shut down my computer and head to my girlfriend's house before heading to the airport. To everyone who has been emailing me the last 3 - 4 days, sorry I will get to your emails hopefully soon.

Until then, I'll be updating my twitter with whats going on so if you're ever wondering what the 3 of us are up to in California, here you go

http://twitter.com/UUrayan

To all the Cali Peeps! See you SOON!

Ha, Ryan, I Skyped you earlier to see what time your flight was leaving.

Safe travels to you guys. Will see your tomorrow night. I'm hoping to leave my house by 4:00pm which should put me down there by 6:00pm for sure as long as there are no problems with traffic.
See you soon.

see u all there! (im not going) but cya's

have safe trip all

"This is ridiculous..." -Ryan Esaki

Well we are stuck here on the island of Oahu as they fix one of the engine's on our plane. It was supposed to be a non-stop flight to LA but something happened and now we're on Oahu after a 5 hour wait. It looks pretty grim but I guess I'll keep my spirits up. I'm trying to get some sleep as much as possible so that I won't be so tired during the sessions.

Hope they fix it soon... and efficiently.

I'll update whenever I can :D

"This is ridiculous..." -Ryan Esaki

Well we are stuck here on the island of Oahu as they fix one of the engine's on our plane. It was supposed to be a non-stop flight to LA but something happened and now we're on Oahu after a 5 hour wait. It looks pretty grim but I guess I'll keep my spirits up. I'm trying to get some sleep as much as possible so that I won't be so tired during the sessions.

Hope they fix it soon... and efficiently.

I'll update whenever I can :D

While you're waiting, can you pick up a few things from MGM for me?

Dat sucks! You guys flying into LA and then SF? Das goin be cutting it pretty close. The traffic on the Bay Bridge suks on Friday and you guys gotta go to Berkeley . . . None the less, you guys have one safe trip, I know you guys goin have a good time up hea, especially wit all da UU membahs.

Just spoke with Aldrine and they have just arrived in San Francisco. Hoping their luggage made it. Even if the luggage doesn't make it till tomorrow they have their instruments and enough T-Shirts and CDs for the show tonight.

Whew! I was worried for a minute when I saw them having to go through LA which was the original Itinerary. But I don't think they had to actually go through LA after they got delayed.

See those that are going down there tonight.

Top Bottom