Sermon XV by John Donne

Interesting, your post are always very unique. I'll have to google John Doone.
DAP

Interesting, your post are always very unique. I'll have to google John Doone.
DAP

I will take unique over crazy any day. When John Donne wrote those words there was religious
persecution in England. Being a catholic was illegal and if you espoused your faith you could
quite easily get yourself killed. His brother Henry was tortured for his faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Donne

What can I say Rob...we are on the same page...they are the words in my signature. Liked your graphic work, as always too mate. Thanks for the post.

A book to recommend for you. 'An Equal Music' by Vikram Seth. Takes some patience initially but well worth taking the journey.

What can I say Rob...we are on the same page...they are the words in my signature. Liked your graphic work, as always too mate. Thanks for the post.

A book to recommend for you. 'An Equal Music' by Vikram Seth. Takes some patience initially but well worth taking the journey.

On the Youtube page I did mention that I read the words in someone signature, and it was yours, but I did not mention your name:D I well remember Van Morrison singing

Rave on John Donne, rave on thy holy fool
Down through the weeks of ages
In the moss borne dark dank pools

Being in Finland there is a limited choice of books to be had from the library but I will have a look around to see if I can find it.

Top Bottom