*Fixed!* Elephants (a percussive experiment) - original

Aloha Craig Chee, very nice. Thanks for sharing, got a brother-in-law in Eugene. Happy Strumming!

I just wish I could play like you Craig.
Beautiful!

Craig, very nice. I gotta listen to more of your music!

Craig - love it! Started off my Saturday AM right. Hope to hear much more next weekend at the Gorge :)

Thank you Craig, such a fun video to watch. Wish you all the best in the future! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to listen and respond! This was definitely one of my favorite songs that I wrote recently and it's definitely a fun one to play!

Froy and Olivah: much of the sound is coming from a mixture of a fan (four fingers on the right hand coming down hitting each string during one down strum) and mutes (used with my left hand). I'm hoping to create a video soon breaking it down so other people can experiment too :)

Ukunuke: let the count down begin to an amazing festival!

Really nice playing and singing, good song.

Thank you! I've only been writing a few years now and it's still something I need to spend a lot of time experimenting with. Are you going to the big NYC ukulele festival this year? I'm going to try and push for next year, I'd love to visit some friends down there!

If anyone is interested my band finally put up a facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Craig-Chee-Band/345609406710
or you can find me directly on FB :)

I haven't been to the NYUF in a few years. But I'm also spoiled. Most of the featured musicians gig for free in NYC all the time.

Top Bottom