PDA

View Full Version : shopping therapy!

ukunuke
02-25-2011, 05:05 PM
TOUGH week at work - so what's better than a little shopping therapy?:D Andrew at Hawaii Music Supply is getting my Kamaka concert ready to ship on Monday . . .

Chris Tarman
02-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Oooooooooooooooooo

Chris Tarman
02-25-2011, 05:09 PM
That was fast!

janeray1940
02-25-2011, 05:12 PM
TOUGH week at work - so what's better than a little shopping therapy?:D Andrew at Hawaii Music Supply is getting my Kamaka concert ready to ship on Monday . . .

Congratulations! The waiting is the hardest part...

ukunuke
02-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Yep, the shop prices just went up and Hawaii Supply honored their internet price, so I thought that now was the time. Plus, they're shipping for free. Beats my Denver acquisition where I had TSA giving me the eye for having 2 gigbags with me.

Gotta get that rack filled with the finest. I find that I'm playing a lot more now that I have the Kanilea. My Worth strings showed up today - wish me luck. I'm hoping that I learned something in Denver and I won't screw it up putting them on.

Next Saturday is the Gorge festival. Think I can win that Mya Moe soprano????

mm stan
02-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Aloha Ukunuke,
Congratulations....Wow your UAS is full blown I see...Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings..MM Stan

ukunuke
02-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Keeps me going to work! thanks - and yes, I have the virus pretty bad.

Aloha Ukunuke,
Congratulations....Wow your UAS is full blown I see...Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings..MM Stan

pdxuke
02-25-2011, 09:14 PM
You just have to do what you have to do! You can't NOT have a Kamaka, at least one! We may get ours at the same time--MGM ships mine Monday as well. Congrats!

molokinirum
02-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Awesome...congrats on your new Kamaka!!! Seems like people have caught Kamaka Fever!!!

PS...don't forget to join the Kamaka Klub!!!

ukunuke
02-26-2011, 03:29 AM
LOL - Northwest Kamaka Fever: a regional version of UAS. Let's keep each other posted on the arrivals :)

You just have to do what you have to do! You can't NOT have a Kamaka, at least one! We may get ours at the same time--MGM ships mine Monday as well. Congrats!

joeybug
02-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Kamaka fever seems to have struck UU! Everyone is getting a new one! Still only 116 to go and I'll have a new Tanglewood!

pdxuke
02-26-2011, 06:31 AM
LOL - Northwest Kamaka Fever: a regional version of UAS. Let's keep each other posted on the arrivals :)

HAHA. Yes, the CDC is tracking the spread of this new disorder now. I'll keep you posted--hope the weather warms up!