Lets have a round of applause for the mods!

philpot

Reaction score
Did anyone else see the spam rape that just flooded the site? Where is it now? Taken down <5min later. Lets take a moment and let the mods know that we appreciate them ;) *applauds* WTG MODS!

Was it by a guy named Any Terrain?

He is following me around and posting nasty messages on all my websites and youtube videos. He is even making new youtube channels now just to spam me. He was no match for the UU staff! I absolutely love our community here.
You got Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned. Thanks Mods!!

The "username" was Lil B, so based on your forum I would assume it has some connection, yeah :p

Was it by a guy named Any Terrain?

He is following me around and posting nasty messages on all my websites and youtube videos. He is even making new youtube channels now just to spam me. He was no match for the UU staff! I absolutely love our community here.
You got Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned. Thanks Mods!!

Yikes. What's that about?!
Nice work mods...that was quick.

Hmmm..the spammers were squashed so quickly that I didn't even know they existed. Nice job.

Hurrah for the Moderators!

You folks do so much behind the scenes.

Thanks for the thread fo us to show our wonderful Mods a little Aloha!

Let's not forget our former and/or retired Mods as well!

Hip-Hip- Hurray!

and... keep uke'in',

Cheers to the UU Homeland Security!

didn'ty get to see it, I must have blinked, but I used to like some fried Spam with my eggs before they said it was bad for you.

clap clap clap clap

Yep that was him too!! I guess they IP banned him. Down with the negative people!

But it's sweet. He's so in love with you that you take up many hours in his day. He wants you all for himself. It's cute. ;)

Seriously go back to 4chan little boy.

Top Bottom