joeybug

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :D

Page Number:
Song: I Walk The Line

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

hi Joey

the great man himself!!! awesome choice of song and a delightfully, romantic and restrained version...kept waiting in vain for the Johnny Cash Grrrroooooowlll!!!! Looked like he was trying to get the signature boom-chuka-boom Johnny Cash strum too. It was an excellent cover.

Actually, I was quite taken with his guitar on the far left...looked like a handpainted effort and an interesting colour green. Would have liked a close up...

hi Joey

the great man himself!!! awesome choice of song and a delightfully, romantic and restrained version...kept waiting in vain for the Johnny Cash Grrrroooooowlll!!!! Looked like he was trying to get the signature boom-chuka-boom Johnny Cash strum too. It was an excellent cover.

Actually, I was quite taken with his guitar on the far left...looked like a handpainted effort and an interesting colour green. Would have liked a close up...

Glad you liked it, I don't know if he's a UU'er, didn't recognise the username, but maybe you can message him for a close up of the guitar!

On that note - Happy Birthday, Johnny Cash!!! I'm actually doing this song at a Johnny Cash tribute tonight...if I get a minute, I'll post a 'practice session'

On that note - Happy Birthday, Johnny Cash!!! I'm actually doing this song at a Johnny Cash tribute tonight...if I get a minute, I'll post a 'practice session'

That would be great to hear! Good Luck at your concert!

Top Bottom