Page Number: 138
Song: I Walk The Line

Inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EogbC-QX20

Enjoy!

Hippie Dribble
02-26-2011, 01:22 AM
hi Joey

the great man himself!!! awesome choice of song and a delightfully, romantic and restrained version...kept waiting in vain for the Johnny Cash Grrrroooooowlll!!!! Looked like he was trying to get the signature boom-chuka-boom Johnny Cash strum too. It was an excellent cover.

Actually, I was quite taken with his guitar on the far left...looked like a handpainted effort and an interesting colour green. Would have liked a close up...

joeybug
02-26-2011, 01:44 AM
hi Joey

the great man himself!!! awesome choice of song and a delightfully, romantic and restrained version...kept waiting in vain for the Johnny Cash Grrrroooooowlll!!!! Looked like he was trying to get the signature boom-chuka-boom Johnny Cash strum too. It was an excellent cover.

Actually, I was quite taken with his guitar on the far left...looked like a handpainted effort and an interesting colour green. Would have liked a close up...

Glad you liked it, I don't know if he's a UU'er, didn't recognise the username, but maybe you can message him for a close up of the guitar!

Penguinofsorts
02-26-2011, 02:22 AM
On that note - Happy Birthday, Johnny Cash!!! I'm actually doing this song at a Johnny Cash tribute tonight...if I get a minute, I'll post a 'practice session'

joeybug
02-26-2011, 04:25 AM
On that note - Happy Birthday, Johnny Cash!!! I'm actually doing this song at a Johnny Cash tribute tonight...if I get a minute, I'll post a 'practice session'

That would be great to hear! Good Luck at your concert!