Uke Leash Discounts for Uke Groups

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
The Uke Leash is now available at a discount for those who wish to order 4 or more straps. The discount is 20% off and can be applied as a coupon code at check out. This is perfect for those who want to combine their orders with their uke group friends and family members. http://ukeleash.com

Just use this coupon code at checkout to receive the discount:
ukegroup-ukeleash20

All items must ship to one address.

Educator discounts and Wholesale prices available on request.

–Lori

Yay! I might order some when I get paid to sell/give to new Group members as I LOVE my leash!

Woo hoo! I'll have to pass this along to players in my ukulele class, where I sometimes use my uke leash with the strap button attachment thingie. Thanks, Lori! (By the way, I saw an Uke Leash display when I was at Ukulele Source in San Jose last weekend.)

Woo hoo! I'll have to pass this along to players in my ukulele class, where I sometimes use my uke leash with the strap button attachment thingie. Thanks, Lori! (By the way, I saw an Uke Leash display when I was at Ukulele Source in San Jose last weekend.)
Yes, Ukulele Source is a retailer for Uke Leash. Those of you in Malaysia, keep an eye out because I just sent some out to Ukulele Malaya.

–Lori

very nice of you Lori. Hope it boosts sales!

Top Bottom