The Power of the Flea

soulpowerbreaks

Reaction score
Maybe this is a weird thing to ask but...hypothetically...could a Flea/Fluke survive someone beating it over someone's head?

My mother in law is due to stop by any minute....shall I test it out for you?

I think the question is can someone survive a beating over the head with a Fluke or Flea. They're pretty tough.

Have you tried talking through your issues with this "hypothetical" person first?:confused:;)

And if you use it as an ax? Holding with both hands?
I would try with a watermelon...is less dangerous and harmful

Well, let's just put it this way, assuming that you swing it properly and hit them with the shell of the uke I can pretty much guarantee you'll ruin their day if you hit them hard enough to damage the uke... LOL

If you are more worried about being sure of the result and less about having a decent sounding uke afterwards, fill the shell about half full of lead shot and wax - though doing so will probably be sufficient proof of premeditation at your trial. LOL

All hypothetically, of course. :biglaugh:

John

Maybe this is a weird thing to ask but...hypothetically...could a Flea/Fluke survive someone beating it over someone's head?

I think the other question is, can the Flea/Fluke survive languishing in the evidence locker at the police station after the Assault & battery arrest?

-Kurt

Wouldn't starting a forum thread show premeditation as much as filling it with lead shot and wax, and does this make us accomplices?

I'm more concerned about whether a person could survive someone beating him/her over the head with a Flea/Fluke. Fleas and Flukes are replacable. Last time I checked, human heads aren't.

And of all the things to think of to test the strength of a Flea or a Fluke, why a person's head?

Last edited:
Oh stop, my sides hurt from laughing. I am wondering if the flea/fluke is being hit over the head of an average male. 30 something, 5 foot something, 150-170 pounds or if the average male, 30 something is doing the swinging.

El Kabong?

A Louisville Slugger would probably work better. If your flea/fluke has a rosewood fretboard, I'll hang on to it for you while you're in the "slammer".

True story:
I was sitting on the back patio playing my KoAloha. Heard noises in the alley that turned out to be teenagers with spray paint "tagging" my gate, along with the neighbors wall, etc. In broad daylight on Friday afternoon while I was sitting right there! If I had been holding the red cowboy Fluke instead of my demure little Hawaiian friend, well, I might be sitting in Sheriff Joe's 'Tent City' on a charge of beating the sh*t out of some young lads. Just sayin'...

P.S.>> I'm 52, 6'5" and 210 pounds. If that needs to be factored into the original formula...

Last edited:
zomg! some people are totally clueless. :confused: violence + ukulele = loser.

Top Bottom