I WANT: Tenor Surf Fluke for $250

michaelphipps

Reaction score
I want a Tenor Surf Fluke for US$250 Total - including shipping to Brisbane QLD Australia.

If not new, in as near new condition as possible.

Am I being unreasonable?

What's a reasonable price for one? I'm not talking retail. How much do you think the Tenor Surf Fluke is worth?
It's not worth much to me because I really don't like them. You have to ask yourself how much it's worth to you.

I primarily like the action and intonation of the fluke. For me to get one In Australia is looking to cost me $370 including shipping (which is the killer, about $50). I want a Tenor, the only one I've been able to get my hands on here in Australia is a soprano.

Maybe I should drop my preference for the Tiki King artwork - which is quite a selling point for me.

I primarily like the action and intonation of the fluke. For me to get one In Australia is looking to cost me $370 including shipping (which is the killer, about $50). I want a Tenor, the only one I've been able to get my hands on here in Australia is a soprano.

Maybe I should drop my preference for the Tiki King artwork - which is quite a selling point for me.

You're paying $200 for the ukulele and the rest is for the art. You have to decide what's important to you.

Hi Michael, I bought my Fluke directly from Fleamarket music at $147... ask if they've got any seconds. Mine was a second but even looking at it closely I can hardly notice the slight flaw in the wood. Mine was just a regular Fluke, not the Surf one. Postage by Express post to Brisbane was $42, but that included two fairly heavy books, so I'm guessing it would be a bit cheaper with just the Fluke. Good luck!

Seconds Is A Great Solution

I just wanted to follow up that I'm almost achieving my request for a Tenor Surf Fluke for $250. I'm getting a Tenor Lava Fluke for $205~ (AUD) including postage. Very pleased.

I'll try to remember to post a shot of what I get.

Oh - and I got the deal by asking for a second. Thanks again for the tip!

That's great news! Congratulations!! I'm glad it worked out for you. Those Lava Flukes look great :) Yes, please post photos!

New - good luck

Used - if you are very lucky and patient, anything can be found.

you have to be born with luck in my opinion.. so if you havnt had much luck in your life so far... give up on luck

Top Bottom