So when does the next boatload of ukuleles arrive?

GVlog

Reaction score
I did a scan of fleaBay and some online stores. Many of the ukes I was interested in seem to be in short-supply or just not available. My guess is that many retailers have depleted their holiday inventory stock.
:(

So when do they expect to restock? I imagine new orders must have been placed after Winter NAMM.

Many models have been out since fall even but your right about the holiday time depleting stock. Many makers are already getting low from a refresh in Feb and several others have already presold inventory thats expected in April. New inventory comes in but it goes out really fast, especially on very popular models. The news about the wonderful uke has spread (global) and this of course is making availability for many models scarce. A really good idea is to preorder an instrument if you are sure you want it. This is really the best way to insure you get the popular and smaller production or limited series instruments.
I did a scan of fleaBay and some online stores. Many of the ukes I was interested in seem to be in short-supply or just not available. My guess is that many retailers have depleted their holiday inventory stock.

So when do they expect to restock? I imagine new orders must have been placed after Winter NAMM.

I just picked up my new Kamaka from HawaiiMusicSupply yesterday. Andrew said they just got them in a few days ago and they were flying out. Everyone's on to us!

It's a good thing though..Ukuleles becoming the next BIG thing!

Top Bottom