Dream uke

savagehenry

Reaction score
If you knew that you could have any uke for free, what would your next uke be?

Standard or custom? Standard, I would probably go with a top of the line Kanile'a concert. Custom, Kamaka HF-2 with custom fretboard inlay and a slotted headstock. I'm a simple man ^.^

Any uke for free? Well, it would have to be a '20s Martin 5K. If we're talking ANY uke for FREE....

Well, in the interest of not jinxing mybadself for next weekend's drawing at the Gorge festival . . . Mya Moe soprano.

A concert uke in a blond tonewood, like myrtle or mango can possibly be, with maple binding and maple binding on the neck. I would love love love a slotted headstock or a tele style headstock, neither of which anyone seems to offer in concert size. Pickup: yes please.

A Koaloha concert, because I started uke with a Koaloha soprano, and it just kinda brings it full circle for me as I try to bring my UAS to a somewhat permanent close.

And if my parents go to Hawaii, a Kamaka tenor perhaps, but it's the two concerts really that I'm all about now.

The one I'm playing

Well of course the 5K so I could sell it and buy 3 or 4 nice ukes.

I would something like this or would really like this and will be saving up and hoping for something like it.

Good question....

Can I play them all first, and then decide?

-Kurt

I said it once and I'll say it again: Santos reproduction by DaSilva. Stunning!

Top Bottom