Hey Mainland Uke! >>>

Paul December

Reaction score
Please make your banjoleles in some brown tone!
The only thing keeping me from getting one is the color. Brown (instead of the reddish mahogany) IMO somehow looks better suited to this instrument... somehow less formal.
I know you have had a few in light brown, but there wasn't enough contrast for the "Mainland" decal. I guess you could outlined "Mainland" in black too.

What aren't they working on? I love my Open Head Concert, thanks Mike!!! Hey, send me a free Pineapple when you get a chance Mike and make it the Long Neck.

Anything else happening at Mainland that I may want to save my pennies for the summer?

A Pete Howlett tenor uke build workshop at Mainland over UWC weekend if enough people sign up for it. Not sure but may only be 2 of us so far.

A Pete Howlett tenor uke build workshop at Mainland over UWC weekend if enough people sign up for it. Not sure but may only be 2 of us so far.

Are you serious? Where is the signup for this workshop. I would definitely be interested.

I'd like to see the long neck pineapple in red cedar/rosewood.

Are you serious? Where is the signup for this workshop. I would definitely be interested.

Pete has a few threads about the first US Extreme Uke Build, updates on Uke Build, but the best way to signup is to contact Pete directly at pete@petehowlettukulele.co.uk. He'll respond quickly. He's coming to US and hoping to do 3 build workshops: first build at Mainland, one in LA and the other in Atlanta. I'm so exicited and will be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Top Bottom