While My Guitar Gently Weeps

dip.mojica

Reaction score
While My Guitar Gently Weeps is a song that really made me want to learn how to play the uke! I'm currently learning it, and I think I'm making pretty good progress. I wanted to know all of your experiences in trying to learn the song!

Amazing song - one of the main reasons I began uking too.
One of the most important things you'll need to do is practicing the song over and over.
And once you begin learning new songs - pick up this song once in a while a practice it for a few days.
Although I learned the song many months ago I still practice the song, and I've worked a lot of details into the song since I originally considered myself done with the song.

Watching tutorials, covers and the original videos on YouTube is a huge help too and a great inspiration to add some of your own details and touches.

Practice makes perfect! Have fun learning.

This was the song that cemented my interest in the ukulele and got me started on learning instrumentals. Before I started learning it from Dominator's tabs, I listened to it so much I could "play" the song in my head. That helped a lot when actually trying to learn how to play it, as I knew exactly what it should sound like. It's actually a pretty easy piece to play, and it's fun to play as well as great sounding. I learned it like 3 years ago and I still play it a lot now. Have fun!

thanks for the tips guys! I've been playing it for a few days now, and I think i'm making good progress! I'm going to keep practicing the song til I get it down!

Anyone have a source for dominators tab version of this song? It's no longer on the website.

I thought about trying to learn this song but it still overwhelms me, so glad to hear you're making progress! Good Luck! The best person to ask about Dom's tabs would be Dominator who's a member on UU, send him a PM :D Unless someone else knows :D

Any good link you would share? While I think this song is still waaaay above my skill, I would like to see it explained. That often gives insight how how to work on your technique to get to that level.

Thank you soo much Lexxy. I looked at it and I actually think I might be able to learn this. Gonna be hard, but it will be a nice challenge. Thanks again :)

Top Bottom